Interested in becoming a BIA Member if your business is located outside of our BIA Boundary?
Brick and Morter Businesses that are located inside of our BIA Boundary pay a percentage of their commercial property taxes to form the BIA Budget and receive complimentary membership!
Our promise is to hear your voice and help your business thrive!
This is who we are:
The BIA is an association that helps shape an environment promoting growth, connection, and prosperity to continue to achieve a thriving destination for shopping, dining, recreation and tourism year-round.
This is what we do:
We are here to provide a strong sense of community and a support network for you and your business.
This is what you get:
- Access to a powerful group of local business supporters
- VIP access to world class networking events
- Access to small business training and development
- Brand exposure through BIA website, Social Media & network sharing
- Business spotlight video opportunity ($300 BIA contribution)
- BIA Support at your business events and celebrations
- Business Feature with professional photos ($150 value)
- Complimentary booth space for all 5 Stroll the Street events ($125 value)
- Priority consultation regarding community matters.
- VIP sponsorship opportunities
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase customized banner on Notre Dame Street
- Complimentary Sunsplash parade entry ($50 value)
- A committee dedicated to the success of YOUR business!
Meet your BIA Team :
The BIA Board of Directors and Committees, Business Members and the Municipality of Lakeshore Council Representative and Lakeshore Liaison lead decisions in the right direction by engaging in thoughtful discussion, community consultation, analysis and planning to implement initiatives that will position the association to follow its vision, mission and values.
Lakeshores CIP Community Improvement Plan - Contact Ryan Donally directly for more details at email@example.com. 519 728 1975 ext 240
The link below gives you more info on the program
DIGITAL Mainstreet TRANSFORMATION GRANT
The Digital Transformation Grant application portal is now open for eligible brick-and-mortar small business to apply. Start the application process now by creating an account and completing the digital assessment.
The application portal will remain open until September 30, 2023, or until the grant funds are exhausted.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT NOW
or login if you already have an account
What is a Digital Transformation Grant?
The Digital Transformation Grant (DTG) program is designed to assist small businesses with adoption of technologies. The program will provide training, advisory support and grants to brick-and-mortar small businesses looking to increase their capacity through digital transformation.
The grant is administered by the Ontario BIA Association (OBIAA), and is not administered by Digital Main Street. The portal in now open and applications will be accepted until September 30th, 2023.
The objectives of the Digital Main Street – Digital Transformation Grant program are to:
Provide small business owners a comprehensive plan to guide their digital transformation.
Provide small businesses with the digital literacy skills they need to execute their digital transformation either through a do-it-yourself approach and/or being a smart consumer when purchasing these services.
A Digital Transformation Grant is open to any business that meets the following requirements:
Must be a business that:
- Has a permanent 'brick-and-mortar' establishment in Ontario
- Is employing 1-50 employees
- Is NOT a home-based business
- Is paying commercial property tax (commercially assessed), either directly or through commercial rent
- Is a registered business in Ontario and/or is incorporated
- Is open for business/operating at the time of application (not a start up)
- Is open to the general public for walk-in and onsite purchases of goods and services - NOT A WHOLESALER OR MANUFACTURER
- Is NOT a business supplying digital services to other businesses (e.g. website design/development, SEO, programming)
- Is NOT a franchise, including those individually owned and operated
- Is NOT a not-for-profit/ charitable organization
- Is NOT renting office space on a temporary basis (month-to-month)
- Is NOT in a shared workspace such as a hot desk or dedicated desk
- Is NOT a purely online business