Special thanks to the car show committee for working diligently to collect more than a 100 door prizes to be given away at the show. One lucky online registrant will win $100 BIA Dollars to spend in town!
This years committee members include our Chairman Mike Sutton, Moe Mailloux Jr, and committee members Melissa Borrelli, Roger Donais, Jayson Mercier, Clinton Smit and Pam Trepanier. Janel Gagnier, BIA & Special Events Coordinator helps with the committee and keeping everyone on track!
The Classic Cruise Car Show always kicks off the Belle River Sunsplash weekend allowing visitors to stroll down Notre Dame Street on Friday afternoon and evening viewing the amazing variety of classic cars, antiques, muscle cars, street rods, customs and more. Many stores and restaurants in Belle River are open and welcome you to drop in.
• All Vehicles must register (online or at Registration Tent the day of the show )
During the Sunsplash Classic Cruise event, all participants must:
• Obey all local laws, regulations and bylaws
• Post their Sunsplash Dash Card in a visible spot on the vehicle with a cell phone number where they can be reached at during the event
• Consumption of alcohol on municipal property will NOT be tolerated
• If you must leave the show before 8:00 pm - please do so slowly and carefully at the first side street barricade - WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF a Sunsplash Classic Cruise C VOLUNTEER!
• It is the responsibility of the car owner to be legally parked at 8:00 pm as the road will need to open and the OPP may need to tow the car if the owner cannot be found
• No cars are allowed to park at intersections or at the corner curbs
• We do not share your information
• We reserve the right to refuse entry
• We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items
• Should you sustain an injury or become ill, please notify a Classic Cruise Volunteer or call 911
• Door Prizes will be drawn between 3pm and 7pm with the winning car numbers posted at registration
Classic Cruise Car Show
2019 Committee Members
Councilor John Kerr, Chairmen Mike Sutton & Moe Mailloux Jr., Melissa Borrelli, Ryan Deters, Adrian Diesbourg, Roger Donais, Janel Gagnier, Clinton Smit and Pam Trepanier