Get YOUR Business in front of the Lakeshore community!!
Stroll the Street is organized by the Belle River-On the Lake BIA and aims to bring the community, local business, service groups and associations together to enjoy food, shopping and entertainment as an upbeat urban experience with small town charm geared for locals of all ages.
WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICPATE! Local businesses, vendors, entertainers and organizations will be set up to line the street of Notre Dame on May 11, June 8, September 21, and November 30, 2018 between 6pm and 8:30pm. The street closure will begin at 5pm with the event starting at 6pm. Please confirm your attendance by completing the form below and submitting your form along with payment to either a committee member or directly to Belle River-On the Lake BIA, 419 Notre Dame, Belle River ON N0R 1A0. All cheques payable to Belle River-On the Lake BIA
Stroll the Street is your opportunity to meet interesting people as they walk, shop, eat and enjoy all that the local businesses have to offer AND an opportunity for the community to visit with friends and family and even meet new people while enjoying a variety of music and activities.
Ways to Participate:
- Take your business to the street, set up a tent and sell your wares.
- If you are a service provider you can participate by sponsoring an activity (don’t forget to make the most of the marketing opportunity)
- If you have a restaurant or food truck, there will be many hungry families.
- If you have a talent or are part of an organization this is your chance to showcase it.
Fun Activities that can take place on the Street:
- Entertainment – singers, dancers, musicians (band), acoustic artists, superheroes, magician, stilt walker, clown, busker, mime, fashion show, cooking demonstration, outdoor movie, pet parade, face painters, henna artist, balloon artist etc
- Games – Fun for all ages! Kids vs parents, or just for kids – Blow up soccer or hockey, dunk tank, roller derby, obstacle course, sumo wrestling, putt putt golf, etc
- Contests – Raffles, Draws, Colouring, Chalk Art, Frisbee Toss, Eating Contests – Pizza, Pasta, Pies etc.
- Food – BBQ, packaged food and snacks, bake sale, frozen desserts, lemonade, pop/water
- Giveaways – Promotional products for your business –pens, notepads, refillable bottles, shopping bags, key chains, Sunglasses, Frisbee, Keeper Coolers, balloons, beachballs, etc
- Attention Grabbers – Cool Cars, exhibits, Wind Dancers, Princesses, Superheroes, etc.